Sunday, September 19, 2010

Bored is not an option!

Webster's defines the word bored as "tired of the world". What? To be tired of the world you have to have seen, smelled, tasted, listened and sensed it all! Climbed mountains, swum oceans, weathered every shifting season, experienced all the wonderful nuances of human interaction, watched feathered, furred and finned creatures live their simple and amazing lives; tested yourself to your limits and beyond-- daring, dreaming, exploring! Bored? Not possible.

1 comment:

  1. Spot on, Annie! From when I was a little child, I've believed that if I were ever bored, it was my own fault. After all, at the best and worst of times, I am always my own company. Therefore, I am bored = I am boring. Impossible! Hah!

    What beautiful photograps, as always. I can't wait to see your exhibition. You must let me know when it is on.

    ReplyDelete